Your company’s marketing strategy should address your customers’ needs. As consumers become more reliant on new technology, different types of marketing strategies and touchpoint developments are the keys to improving customer experiences and earning huge profits.
Here are several common marketing strategies that use technology to connect your brands to larger target audiences than ever before.
Developing a marketing strategy is crucial for businesses looking to retain customer loyalty and expand their margin of profits. Whether your company is developing new products or undergoing new management, your marketing plan should take into account every opportunity for growth. There are many flexible strategies that utilize new technology to communicate the benefits of your business to your customers.
When trying to attract new customers, developing a new marketing strategy is vital to your success. While traditional marketing methods such as advertising on TV, radio, direct mail, and print advertisements are still a great way to reach local targets, digital marketing has opened new channels for your messages and content to reach a wider audience. Here are a few successful marketing strategies designed to grow your business organically.
New Digital Frontiers | Types of Marketing Strategy
CMOs are as important as CEOs in leading their companies up and to the right with successful plans. Your marketing strategy should focus on creating the best customer experience through service and quality. Digital marketing—which can yield as much as 70% more ROI than traditional channels—allows you to connect with customers across multiple channels: emails, websites, social media, SMS, apps, SEO content, and more.
Define your company’s success with these five types of marketing strategies:
1. Segmentation. The first step in any type of marketing strategy is knowing your customer. Segmentation divides a broad target market into smaller, more manageable sections based on needs, interests, and priorities to develop a more personalized campaign. This is done through surveys, data collection, and polling. The more direct your marketing strategy is, the more likely you will see positive results and growth in niche markets.
2. Email Campaigns. Once you’ve defined your target audience, a well-written email campaign can help spread your message. Newsletters, new product launches, press releases, website announcements, and more get your message out affordably and instantly. Cross-channel integration strategies include linking social media, websites, and customer service contacts to your email campaign.
3. Touchpoints. Your touchpoints are the point of contact between your customers and brands. Understanding the customer experience from every perspective—from mail, phones, and email, to billing, website chat logs, management, and more—helps companies improve all other areas of business.
4. Branding. Your brand is the most important aspect of your company. Your product may be strong, but without some type of marketing strategy to drive your brand into new avenues, you risk losing to the competition. A solid brand reinforces your company value in the eyes of your consumers. An innovative viral campaign or a new website can be essential in carrying your brand forward.
5. Agile Marketing. Agile Marketing is a team-based, iterative approach to marketing that uses data and testing to find the best strategies for success. Company marketing departments that utilize agile strategies are three times more likely to increase their market shares significantly. CMG uses a holistic approach with its Agile for Marketing platform that transforms company cultures and operations so you can execute more efficiently, champion the customer, and achieve better performance through data-driven approaches. Every touchpoint and employee within a company is an opportunity for growth.
Your New Business Marketing Strategists
Everyone could use a little help when it comes to marketing strategy. At CMG, our strategic marketing consultants work with you to bring your great ideas to life.
Let’s talk and get your business moving forward.
Let's talk about how we can accelerate your ability to create value. We're here to help. Get in touch with us today!
Business 2 Community: http://www.business2community.com/social-media/104-fascinating-social-media-marketing-statistics-2014-2015-01084935#zIQ8a8zUHcTpxY3u.97