The marketing landscape is ever-evolving, and the only way to succeed is to adapt. CMOs have turned to agile marketing solutions to improve performance. Working in an agile fashion requires big changes, and at CMG, we embrace change. The agile marketing approach also requires teams to carve out accurate customer motivations and prioritize that customer focus and insights.
Sprinting to Success: The Mindset and Methodology of Agile for Marketing
Our Agile for Marketing is part mindset, part methodology. We transform culture and operations to improve efficiency, champion the customer, and achieve better performance through a data-driven, iterative approach. Companies like Discover, HP, Hershey’s, SAP, and Teradata are changing customer experience from within with agile marketing strategies to advance their organizational agility and ROI. How can your business benefit from this approach?
8 Key Principles to our agile marketing approach:
- Data Driven
- Customer Focused
- Anticipates Change
What is the Agile for Marketing Advantage?
The Association of National Advertisers’ recent survey concluded that although 90 percent of companies believe customer-centered active testing and learning is the key to building a better business, only 55 percent of them employ agile marketing processes to boost efficiency. Cross-functional networking is projected to increase from 16 percent to 63 percent in the next couple of years.
According to Forbes, marketing departments that apply Agile for Marketing strategies are three times more likely to grow their market shares significantly.
Companies that put on their running shoes with an agile marketing program can expect not only to run the race, but win it by miles ahead of their competitors.
CMG and the Agile for Marketing Approach
Agile for Marketing Training and Coaching give us an opportunity to get into the trenches with your marketing team to create a customized schedule.
Reinvention and innovation are the keys to success:
- Agile starts by committing to a strategic direction based on customer insight — we communicate with your customers and define a strategy.
- We work with your CMO to ensure that our data will drive your company to further heights. Hard choices will be made.
- Next comes the sprint plan. Business moves fast, and so do we. We organize small groups of fewer than 10 for big collaboration ideas.
- Every day for two weeks, we follow the plan set up by our findings and measure the results. Team leadership removes hurdles as they arise, ensuring growth.
- After the sprint, we share our results. What worked? What didn’t?
- We continue to sprint as many times as needed to increase profits, marketability, and visibility.
- You’ll be so far ahead of your competitors, it will seem like they’re dragging behind.
Benefits of Agile for Marketing
- Know your customer through CX-DNA transformation
- Anticipate the market.
- Improve performance.
- Potential realized.
Train for Market Endurance | Contact CMG Today
Our Agile for Marketing strategy means being fast. But it isn't just about speed, and speed isn’t the only path to success. A4M separates long-term deliverables into mini-projects, drives small wins every few weeks, and aligns with a greater, smarter solution.
We help businesses marathon their business models by being relevant, efficient, and adaptable to changes in the landscape as they emerge. Contact CMG today and let’s talk about what we can accomplish together.
recent survey: http://www.ana.net/content/show/id/32226